Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 2, 2011

Dell GD761 Replacement Laptop battery

Dell GD761 Replacement Laptop battery

  • Compatible with Dell laptop computers
  • The 9-cell lithium-ion (Li-ion) extra capacity battery
  • Offers uninterrupted and consistent power supply that runs your laptop for long durations
  • Have a capacity of 85 WHr (Watt Hours) or 7800 mAh (mili-Amp Hours)
  • Rating 11.1 V

Brand New. 1 year warranty.

Price: $ 44.00

Question by MissPink: How much money would it cost to get my Dell touchpad fixed?

My left click button won’t work on my Dell Inspiron 1440 laptop, and I need to get it fixed. About how much would it cost?

Best answer:

Answer by phup
I would look on Dells site (under Service or Support) to see if the part is listed as a replacement part that you can buy. Then have someone local install it, otherwise you have to pay Dells price for service.

Cheers

Give your answer to this question below!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét